** I am not even trying to fix the weird thing blogger did to my numbers below**
I've been awarded this cute bling by A Cheap Chick. She has an amazing knack for finding free stuff, so visit her to find out what's up for grabs right now in cyber land. Thanks, A Cheap Chick!
(I can't get the award photo to come up, but I'm not making it up, I promise.)
And EIGHT tag from Funny in my mind. Read all about the escapades she endures as a restaurant owner, mother and wife at In My Mind It's Always Funny. Here are some things (feel free to skim):
- Seeing the beach again... any beach.
- Visiting Oscar again, totally not just for the pizza.
- Being finished with my yoga class. I like it, but there are tests. I don't care for tests.
- Completing an actual story. As in I don't have to rewrite it ever again.
- Tomorrow morning, just like every morning, I get to wake up looking into grass-green eyes and hear, "Is it morning, Mommy?"
- Being a famous movie star. That's right, I said it. It's from my list of "to-do's" when I was 13. I should have 4 academy awards by now, too.
- Watching the giant sunflowers grow with Monsoon... the ones we planted last week.
- A Derby party at my grandma's this weekend. It should be fun.
8 Things I wish I could do:
- A real push-up.
- Give Monsoon a sibling.
- Give tons of money to my favorite charities.
- Move south... and take my family.
- Take great photos.
- Run a marathon.
- Walk up stairs without hearing firecracker sounds coming from my knees.
- Get a boob-lift.
8 Shows I watch (alternately titled: 8 things I Tivo and forget about):
- New Adventures of Old Christine.
- WEEDS (well, back when we had cable)
- Big Bang Theory
- How I Met Your Mother
- Ugly Betty
- Two and a Half Men
And a SUPER award from Jen at Following the Footsteps, a blog designing, Nascar watching, Flip-flop gaming blogger who actually titled one post "Hodgepodge." I love that word. Thanks Jen! Miss Environment, or Carrie as you may know her from Life In the Carpool Lane lavished me with a fabulous Earth Friendly award. Visit Carrie for TONS of ideas (many even from her readers) for being green AND to grab this button for your blog.