Sanity or Patience: choose one.

Do you ever have one of those moments where you think, "HA! I am sane!" Then you step in dog poo with your bare feet and remember it was your idea to get the puppy...?

Sunday, May 3

Awesome award


Big thank you to Julia at TAG for this lovely piece of bling! Now to list 7 things that are Awe-summm about me. (cause you all know how I just hate to talk about me)
  1. I can bake healthy desserts that taste like sin in chocolate coating.
  2. I am a fabulous mother. Really.
  3. My eyes change colors from brown to green, depending on my mood.
  4. I tell stories that Monsoon loves to hear.
  5. I'm really good at planting things (keeping them alive, not so much.)
  6. I can - and prefer to - drive a stick shift (so a lot of people can, but it's still pretty cool)
  7. I can touch my elbows to my toes. With straight legs.

6 comments:

Kathy B! said...

Congrats on the award :)

#7?!?! Holy COW!

Sassy Britches said...

I'm giggling at you and planting things. Such a thing to be proud of! :)

Julia said...

Dude. I am now going to try to do the elbows toes thing but I'm thinking no F-ing way.... Ok so I can put my head to my knees sitting down but you must have short legs or long arms or something for #7.... Admit it, you are a freak of nature.

Sam_I_am said...

Well, you're Miss Flexible, aren't you? :-)

Jenny-Jenny said...

Wow. You do rock. Elbows to knees? AND you have a Monsoon? AND you are an awesome Mom? I want to be just like you!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

You are one interesting gal! What time are you serving dessert tonight? I'll be over for some healthy baked goods that taste like sin in chocolate coating!