Sanity or Patience: choose one.

Do you ever have one of those moments where you think, "HA! I am sane!" Then you step in dog poo with your bare feet and remember it was your idea to get the puppy...?

Sunday, January 4

Pop'rs!!!!

I'm always interested in finding fun ways to get my child (yeah, and me, too) to eat his veggies. I hide them in his fav foods by way of puree, coat them with butter, slather them with ranch dressing... you name it, I've tried it. Except Pop'rs.

Just found the Eat Your Veggies blog this evening, and had to post about it - the most interesting method I've ever heard to get your kids to eat healthy!

Pop'rs are flavorings you can sprinkle over your food. Not just any flavors, either. They have Butter; Buffalo; Cinnamon; Cocoa; and several Berry flavors. The best part? They actually POP when you put them on your food.

What kid (or adult, for that matter!) wouldn't be tempted by this? My son loves pop rocks, so I'm pretty sure he'll like these, too. We'll see - I'm going to order a few flavors to try them out.

More posting about these after we've given them a whirl!

The blog for these is http://www.poprs.blogspot.com/
The website is http://www.poprs.com/

Check it out for yourselves!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I would love to see how this works out for you. I'll keep an eye out for your update.

Nice Blog!

Have a Beautiful Night!

Anonymous said...

Oh I HATE veggies. I should try this!

Happy New Year! Just stopping by from SITS!