- I'm finding this difficult already - what haven't I already told you all?
- Contrary to #1, I love to talk about ME.
- I love myself. I think I'm great.
- Apparently, I'm kind of self-absorbed.
- I was a meanie in high school. Not the popular type, but the type that's angry about everything and kicks other people "for no real reason." Whatever, Mr. Mestinko, I had my reasons.
- Don't worry - I'm nice now. Or at least I don't get caught kicking people... who are prettier than me.
- If I had to choose one material thing that I absolutely can't live without, it'd be a pen. I have to write - it has helped carry me through more tough times than I can remember, and I thank God for the hands to pick up that pen.
- If I had a million dollars, I'd start 2 "charity" companies: one for childless people who want, but can't afford, infertility treatments, or need help (it's freaking expensive!); and a real learning/counselling program for children in orphanages/foster care. (lets face it - the government has no idea what they are doing here). Maybe the two companies could hook up and provide happiness for each other.
- I'm a dreamer, to the point of ridiculousness. See #8.
- Not a millionaire. Not even close. What am I doing about it? Sitting here typing to you lovelies instead of working like I'm supposed to be doing while the boys are gone. Not so much a doer, I suppose.
I Tag YOU:
- Joan of All Trades
- Stephanie at Mama's Online Cafe
- Jaycee Leigh over at Carpools, Kiddos & Cocktails
- Morgan at Insert Clever Name Here
- Tiffany from Eat At Home
- Lesha at The Lost Burp Clothe
- Sassy Pants Mommy
***And anyone else who wishes to participate! A. & Cate: I know you both already had this, or else you'd be tagged, too. If anyone on the list has already had it, sorry - I must have missed it when I searched. Have fun!