SITS is having a Spring Fling event on Tuesday, March 10th, complete with hourly giveaways. All the Sitsters are encouraged to have giveaways, as well. They recommend anything from a DVD we don't watch anymore to gift cards to whatever, so I've been wracking my ever-loving brain for something to give away, and these are some of the THINGS I've come up with:
- Half-empty bottles of B&B Works lotion in plumeria, sweet pea and a
litter-boxunrecognizable scent that has turned clear and has no legible sticker.
- Half-burned Yankee candles, which apparently contain lead.
- Ten-year-old sample bottle of Clinique something-or-other perfume that smells like
skunk farts toiletflowers.
- A shoe-box full of scratch-off tickets. I've checked them, but they might still be winners if I missed a number... or several numbers.
- Two broken toilet seats. Put them together, they might make one whole!
- One CD player/radio with a broken antenna and missing cord. It still runs on batteries. Sometimes.
- A lovely microwave, two years old, in full working order. Bonus: it gives your
headbody a nice greenpretty glow.
- The last three weeks worth of my paid-up dues for Group Therapy with Grandmas - I'm not so sure I want to work that hard to look good. Anyone love pain? Anyone?
- Five ten-packs of Pic pens. I got a great deal on these! You'll just have to find your own ink.
- Bag of barely touched, uncooked Quinoa. There must be someone out there who thinks it's not
horribly disgustingthat bad. Or that can even pronounce it.
There you have it; all my best
unwanted crap used THINGS. This is how much I love you guys. Feel free to vote on your favorite!