Sanity or Patience: choose one.

Do you ever have one of those moments where you think, "HA! I am sane!" Then you step in dog poo with your bare feet and remember it was your idea to get the puppy...?

Sunday, June 21

Going to the Beach!

I have 2 minutes of computer time before we leave for the last half of our drive (hubs homework is apparently soooo much more important than my blog obligations... whatev), but since we'll be spending much of the week listening to surf and smattering on the sunblock, I won't be here often. Will check back when hubs isn't hogging the laptop. In the mean time, have a lovely week and-crap-I-gotta-go-they're-starting-to-drive-away-and-I-haven't-even-packed-up-my-stuff-yet-waaaaiiiiitttt..........!

10 comments:

Amy said...

I hope they waited for you. Have a great time.

Sandy said...

Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

Michelle said...

You had to rub that in, didn't you? *sigh* beach. vacation. no work. Enjoy! And leave the laptop be to spend time with the kids and catching up on being an adult :)

Kathy B! said...

Have a fabulous time... Maybe now I'll have a chance to catch up on your blog :)

Melissa B. said...

Have a wonderful vay-cay. I'm super-jealous...our beach week isn't until mid-August!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Priorities, my friend, priorities. Kick the man off of the laptop and get down to business.

JUST KIDDING!

Have a fabulous time. Let us know what all that sand and sun looks like. :)

-Francesca

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

I hope you are having a wonderful vacation! Have fun!

Carma Sez said...

You sound just like me. I always wait til the last possible minute to pack- drives "the boys" crazy...I always dread it..

Anonymous said...

Hope it's been great!!!