- Remembering to bring my reusable grocery bags to the store, and hearing Monsoon remind other people that "plastic bags are not healthy for the Earf." Yeah, it's probably only funny to me.
- The end of every Group Therapy with Grandmas session.
- Listening to a saved voicemail from Monsoon when he was 18 months old and figured out how to call me. It mostly consists of giggles and "no" repeatedly and the sound of running while Daddy's in the background trying to get the phone from him.
- Looking at all the flowers I've just planted. Before they wilt and die.
- Reading! To Monsoon, to myself, whatever. Today he asked me, "What are you reading in your brain?" I was reading silently to myself.
- Tricking Monsoon into eating something gross by telling him it's candy. (Harry Potter jelly beans - they make a great minute. Don't forget your camera)
Sanity or Patience: choose one.
Do you ever have one of those moments where you think, "HA! I am sane!" Then you step in dog poo with your bare feet and remember it was your idea to get the puppy...?
Wednesday, May 20
My friend Jennifer at Mamma Made It Look Easy tagged me to list 6 things that make me happy that aren't really important (although it has been pointed out that simply making a person happy is quite important in it's own right). Jennifer also mentioned she'd rather have done a list of 6 things that piss her off, which I think would be fun as well. Anyone wishing to participate in either game, please do.