- Remembering to bring my reusable grocery bags to the store, and hearing Monsoon remind other people that "plastic bags are not healthy for the Earf." Yeah, it's probably only funny to me.
- The end of every Group Therapy with Grandmas session.
- Listening to a saved voicemail from Monsoon when he was 18 months old and figured out how to call me. It mostly consists of giggles and "no" repeatedly and the sound of running while Daddy's in the background trying to get the phone from him.
- Looking at all the flowers I've just planted. Before they wilt and die.
- Reading! To Monsoon, to myself, whatever. Today he asked me, "What are you reading in your brain?" I was reading silently to myself.
- Tricking Monsoon into eating something gross by telling him it's candy. (Harry Potter jelly beans - they make a great minute. Don't forget your camera)
Six Word Saturday #423
1 day ago