- Welcome Ultimate Blog Party-goers from 5 Minutes for Mom
In the spirit of springtime, new bloggy friends, the UBP '09 and - eh, forget it, I just want to talk about myself. Here is a short introduction list of things pertaining to me and my blog, for all of you who have spare time and don't want to spend it cleaning your house
- The name of this page is what it is because I have a knack for kicking dead horses - but they never do get back up and walk again, so I'm trying my hand at laughing them off instead. (What? It still doesn't make sense? Huh...).
- I understand that most of you, as dirty as your houses may be, have other blogs to read. Aside from this one, I to keep my posts fun-sized.
- If you ever see something here that sounds mean, it wasn't meant to be read that way. Unless it's about my in-laws.
- I'm thinking about taking Sundays off from the blogsophere, washing a dish or saying hello to my husband... who knows what could happen.
- Cate wondered at one point what to call me (Ryan? Ashley? It's too many words!). My Blockbuster card says Rashley. Anything but that will be fine.
- If a post looks long, remember that it's narrow and the font size is "LARGE" so everyone can read it easily and move about the blogosphere in a jiffy. I don't want to scare anyone off... and into doing laundry or anything. And yes, I might be begging a little bit... please read my blog! Please! Read this! Paleeease...! Pathetic, aren't I?
Six Word Saturday #402
3 days ago