When is it ever okay to display these items for sale in your garage? (and yes, we saw ALL of these things):
- Underwear. No, not in the package.
- A butcher knife. I might be concerned about children... and psychos.
- Mouse traps. Rusty ones, at that, and a whole big box full of them.
- Mostly-cloth baby-teether, used. So obviously used.
- Deodorant. Trial size, not sealed.
It's not a long list, and I'm not sure if I'm more relieved or disappointed about that, but I'm looking forward to the next afternoon with my sistah.
What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen at a garage sale?